HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wild and Fabulous Blog Hop w/Inking It Up Crazy

Hello My Friends,
Happy Saturday. Welcome to "Scrapper in the Making" and the WILD AND FABULOUS Blog Hop!!! Today we are sharing some Super Fun and Super Girly projects with you!
If you've come from visiting Ana Maria @ Shorty Creations, you're on the right track. Thanks for hopping along!! If you're just visiting and would like to start from the beginning you want to go to http://www.inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com [Inking It Up Crazy]. Make sure you check out each blog for some Great Ideas and some sweet blog candy.
For my Wild and Fabulous project I have created this Altered Composition book for my step-daughter. Previously in another post I showed another altered composition book I did for her and now her list of requests has gotton longer. She reads a lot and one day made a statement when she could find anything interesting to read, that she would write her own book. I figured I'd give her a start in writing down her thoughts in this Wild & Fabulous Journal.


 
 
 
 
Recipe:
Paper: Recollections (Pattern & Solid)
Tools: iRock, Modge Podge, Perfect Pearls Mist(on brown distress paper), Alpha Letters (MME)
Embellies: Brads, Bling, Prima Flower, Sheer Ribbon, Animal Print Ribbon (all Michael's) 
Your next stop is my Design Team mate... Jennifer. Check it out and see what she has to show you today!!! Here’s the order of the hop in case you need it along the way! Enjoy!
Melanie- http://melaniemakes.blogspot.com/
p.s. Don't forget about my Mega Birthday Giveaway (click here). You still have time to enter.

39 comments:

  1. Love the papers on the journal :)

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girly journal turned out super cool. I love the mix of animal prints.
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, I hope it inspires her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, way to go in helping your dd pursue her dream. She probably doesn't realize now how much it means to you to have her write her own book, but the memory of you giving her the altered notebook will be forever etched!!!
    Happy to be a new follower from the Hop!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felicia,

    I always want to alter composition notebooks, but I never know what to put in them. I wish I had someone in my life that would use them. Very cute project.

    Jennifer
    http://justdahling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great journal,Love the papers used,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to journal but never have decorated mine, I guess I will have to do this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute project!


    Patti Ross
    rossfam@wildblue.net
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your notebook. What could be better than pink and animal print??
    Love it.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Notebook!

    rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the project, colors, bling and paper! Where did you even find that pink zebra paper? Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool journal! I bet she loves it! I love the flower you put on it.I am glad you do things for your stepdaughter. I too have a stepMom that I love dearly. She sews and cooks. It is the Love she gives in small ways that makes her special. One day your Stepdaughter will let you know how much she appericates you. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that is just gorgeous!1 love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice job on the journal. I need to try altering some journals, it sounds like fun.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is soo pretty. I love the papers you used. TFS.

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Felicia,

    As my daughter exclaimed when she saw it, your notebook "rocks"!!!:) We love it! You did such a good job!

    Thanks so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    Partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am crazy about that paper!! Super cute!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fun! I am sure your budding novelist will have a wonderful time recording her thoughts here. When my daughter was younger, we used to share a journal between us. She'd ask questions and put it under my pillow ... I'd answer (or ask a question, too), and put it back under her pillow. It was a wonderful way of bonding, and now that she's 26, she still remembers and cherishes those journals.

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this book the leapard print and the pink go well together!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great journal!! I love the colors!!! :)
    Kimberly
    hellocutiecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute journal, any girly girl would love it! Great job!!!

    happyscrapin@blogspot.com
    plese.cathy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable journal, i love it. What a great project.

    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute notebook....love the pink zebra :)

    Jenny
    jennykingham at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my, that notebook is beautiful!!
    xoxo Charity
    thebookinroom.blogspot.com
    thebookinroom.hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the papers you used! Great job like always Felicia!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the papers on your notebook... and the flower is very unique with the ribbon around the flower, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...