HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Friday, September 9, 2011

Design Team MAG Challenge #43 - Forever Young pg.43

Hi My Wonderful Fellow Friends,
It's MAG Challenge Friday and this week we are challenged to use the "Forever Young" cartridge; page 43 only. I Love, Love, Love this cartridge. I recommend it as a must have with your cricut collection. It fits soooo many occasions for women, little girls, parties, holidays,...etc. Make sure to head on over to MAG Challenge by the Page and see what the rest of the Design Team has created. We all Love Comments so be sure to leave us some Love.
After viewing all the inspirational projects; Why not JOIN IN ON THE FUN! We want YOU to PARTICIPATE. These challenges wouldn't be any fun without Y-O-U! Can't wait to see what you create. Remember:
For MAG Challenge you cannot use any other Cricut cartridge, page or cut from another cartridge (even if it is in your stash), only cuts from the specified page.  However, you are free to use all the embellishments and treasures from your stash!!!!
Click to view full size image
Forever Young pg. 43
Here is my project I came up with. I'm so proud of this. I absolutely adore how it came out. It's like this design just poured itself into creation. I used my favorite DCWV stack too.
I better get some more before I run out. I don't even want to think of that happening. I hope you enjoy. Again we want to see you in on this MAG Challenge too. Smooches...
Recipe:
Cart: Forever Young
Paper: DCWV, PTI, Recollections
Tools: PBD Stamps (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun), iRock, Memento Tuxedo Black, MS Craft Ink
Embellies: iRock Gems, Recollection (Boutique Fleur), Michael's (Ribbon, Bling, Feather Boa)
I am also entering this into the following challenge(s):
Birthday Sundaes - "Birthday Card" w/Birthday Sentiment
My Craft Spot - "Friends are the Best"

26 comments:

  1. Very pretty i have that cart. but haven't used it yet!! Great job
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Felicia, looks like we were on the same page....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful I like that you used so many cuts on the page just a very pretty job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this set is juts gorgeous Felicia!! I love the colors you picked and the sentiment fits perfectly!! :) Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute set!! Love the use of the lemon flower stack!
    Forever Young was one of the first carts we got, it's great

    Keep Krafting!
    -Kristen =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card and purse set! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so pretty! Love the card and the purse !! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and purse! I just LOVE the paper you used for the girl's dress. She's look fab! Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out just amazing for having such limitation on what you could you...it is just stunning, the colours are so pretty . Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your set turned out beautiful. The feather boa is awesome. I love how you used paper from the Lemon Flower stack as the backdrop in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. felicia, your project is so so pretty and the colors you chose look fantastic together.
    i wanted to stop by and say hello and you are such a nice friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous, gorgeous set! The mirrored reflection is fabulous and your papers are beautiful! Fantastic work!!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. so darn cute.love the yellow and that big flower just stands out beautifully.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Felicia... these are "classy and fabulous"!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the MAG Challenges...have entered them myself. I must say I think this is one of my favorites that you've done so far. It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
    xoxo Charity
    thebookinroom.blogspot.com
    thebookinroom.hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is beautiful. Love the colors.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this!!! I have that paper, but I hate cutting it because it's soo pretty. I love the design of your card. You rocked this challenge.

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colors you picked for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the colors! So cute, I almost participated but life got in the way. Yours was one of my favs!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...