HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My First Market Street Stamps - Paint The Town Color Challenge

Hello My Friends,
I was a busy bee last night as I could not sleep. So what's a crafter to do in such cases... CRAFT! (lol). Anyhew, I finally was able to get my first purchase of some Market Street Stamps when they had their Aug specials. Don't we all love a good sale (online or in the store). Over at Market Street Stamps, the challenge going on there for September this week is: Paint The Town Color Challenge. You must use a Market Street Stamp in your project. Here's my first of many entries with them now that I have my hands on some of their Wonderful, Beautiful Stamps. I Love Me some Fall Colors so this was right up my alley. Hopefully you can join in on the challenges too. Leave me some Love and let me know what you think.
 

20 comments:

  1. Oh, I couldn't sleep last night either, but I have nothing to show for my restlessness…certainly nothing as pretty as this! I adore warm colors. Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute.love the background and that big bow.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl You have been so busy making these amazing projects, haven't you.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice. Like the "bling" as the flower centers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment so true!! Very pretty
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty! I love the rich use of the colors and all the little details from the sheer ribbon to the scallops. Excellent design! Glad you were able to join us at Market Street Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful love your take on the color challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sentiment couldn't be more true! What a pretty card!
    xoxo Charity
    thebookinroom.blogspot.com
    thebookinroom.hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Felicia I love that sentiment, and the card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful and that sentiment is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love the sentiment.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I love the sentiment. I is so true:)

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I find condolence cards hard to make, but you did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, I hate making these, but every so often you do need one, I always seam to end up picking one up at the store instead.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh it looks great! It think you captured the inspiration!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...