HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Scrapper in the Making is now on FACEBOOK

Hi S.I.T.M. Friends,

YES!, you read it right! Scrapper in the Making is Now On FACEBOOK! Things were becoming a bit cumbersome trying to keep both FB activities going in one profile, so I decided to make a seperate outlet for my wonderful crafting world of friends. Please feel free to click LIKE on Facebook for Scrapper in the Making. This is where I will be entering and posting All Things Crafty. There are some Big, Big Things coming along the way with "Scrapper in the Making" so be sure to stay tuned in on my blog as well as Facebook. I'm still learning this, so they'll be a few bumps as I go along (lol). Hope you hang around anyway. Smooches...

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this on your sidebar! yay!! I'm 'like' #3!!
    xoxo Charity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...