HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Friday, September 30, 2011

CDAC - Progressive Challenge Entry 2 of 2

Here is my other CDAC Progressive Challenge - Fall/Autumn Theme Entry. Hope you like this one too. I created the Fall Leaf background myself using my SU inks and a Fall Leaf stamp from TPC Studio "Autumn Harvest" stamps. My apologies if the pics are not too clear. I'll have to check that my lighting is better next time before uploading. Smooches...
 (click on image to see larger)
Don't forget the other Amazing News - "Scrapper in the Making" S.I.T.M. is on FACEBOOK. I would be so Honored if you clicked LIKE for my FB page over on the right side column. Smooches...

1 comment:

  1. Another FABULOUS creation Felicia! Truly shouts out FALL!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge fun at CDAC! Round #4 coming up tomorrow ... see you then!

    Darlene
    CDAC Board

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...