HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Sunday, September 11, 2011

My First Disney Card...

Hi Friends,
Yes, It's Me Again. Can You Believe IT!! That's 3 posts in one day. Who knows I may just have another. Guess you can tell I've been busy in my craft corner this weekend. Well when your mojo gets going, get going with your mojo and just let it flow. I finally broke down and decided to use one of my many Disney carts. I haven't used it since I purchased it 2 years ago. I truly am a Disney Nut, but you'd never know it from any cricut projects that I've done. I guess I've been afraid of having to glue down too many pieces and/or not getting it to cut out at the size I needed so the layers wouldn't be too small. In any case, no more excuses. After my first cut, I can assure you I know that Disney cuts will return on my post as often as I can. My tip; make sure your cuts are at least 3.25" or larger so you won't get frustrated with those tiny and many layered pieces. This week over at Celebrate the Occasion it is a celebration to "Grand Parent's Day". I knew I wanted to use my Mickey & Friends cart for this one as a dedication from my daughter to her grandparents (my Mom & Dad). They just absolutely Love her to pieces.
Happy Grand Parent's Day!
Smooches...

24 comments:

  1. So Adorable. I love it.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Minnie card! I am a Disney nut myself- so I love it! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Perfect for a little girl to give her grandparents!!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Disney and you sure did a fabulous job on this!!!!!Love the cutouts and the colors!!!!! Amazing work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love Minnie! Great card and thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, love the glitter on minnies shoes!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS is FABULOUS! Are you sure it is your first time doing a Disney cut! She turned out perfect as can be. LOVE it!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, really fun and your colors are wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coming from a Grandma... they are gonna love this! Minnie is so adorable!!!
    Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Felecia!! Thanks for playing along with us at CTO!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Love the sparkles! Great job on the challenge and thanks for joining us over at CTO this week.
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute, thanks for joining CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww
    Minnie is cute in her sparkly purple shoes!
    thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! I just bought this cartridge last week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG how cute is this!!! I agree with the Disney carts! I think I've used it once and I got sooo frustrated I just used my Cri-Kits pens to draw Tinker Bell and then colored her in (also a first cause I don't color!)
    xoxo Charity
    thebookinroom.blogspot.com
    thebookinroom.hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That card is ADORABLE!!!! Purple is my favorite color in the world, so cute!!!!! You mixed my two fav. things: purple and polka dots!!!! Great job Felicia =0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So super cute. Love that edge punch.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun card. Thanks for the tip on the sizes for Disney cuts. I've stayed away from them because I heard they had alot of pieces.

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a Disney nut too, I worked at the Animal Kingdom one summer in college and loved it. I am sure the grandparents will love the sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! I just love anything to do with Disney and your Minni card is just pricless! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness, this is adorable!! Thanks for sharing, and I LOVE the sparkle!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the sparkle. Minnie is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...