HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary - Wacky Wenesday Challenge #51

Hi My Friends,
I can't believe I almost missed this. It just dawned on me what day it was. Has this ever happened to you...lol. Well I won't waste time yabbing. My girl Paula at More Than Favors is hosting her weekly Wacky Wednesday Challenges. This week it is to create an "Anniversary Themed Project". Here is my card for any couple having their Anniversary. Mine is coming up in October (7-Beautiful, Learning & Growing Years). I know it looks a little rough around the edges, but aren't all couples a little that way too...(lol). Let's just go with it being a symbolic Anniversary Card. After all... "There are no mistakes in crafting, just opportunities to be more creative". **sn: (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it)
(click on image to see larger)

14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! love the brown and white, great contrast!!(Happy early anniversary!!)
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the paper!!
    xoxo Charity
    thebookinroom.blogspot.com
    thebookinroom.hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh this card is too cute! I love polka dots, and I have that cartridge too =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done, love the color and the bling adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cut and the Emma's die and sentiment look great on your card.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soo cute! I know that cart is older, but it's still on my wishlist.

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you embossed the couple. I love that you can't make mistakes, that makes it our relaxing hobbyy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome! and yes couple are rough around the edges... whether its all the time, or just some times :)

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tone on tone color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card... love the pin dot paper and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...