HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Boo...

Happy Saturday My Friends,
I've had a busy week and now weekend. Doesn't seem like a long relaxing weekend like I had planned, but I'll roll with it. Today (9/3) is DH Birthday and we both share the same Birthday month as mine is on the 27th. Ever since middle school I believe, I decided with myself to celebrate the whole month of my Birthday. This sometimes go very expensive...lol, but was always a lot of fun. Since DH came along he felt we should split the month in half of celebrating...NOT! This is what I've been doing for years and I'll give you Your Day, but the rest of September is All About ME! This way I figure no one can be too early or late with any Birthday Wishes. They have the whole month to get it in. I come from a big family and I'm the only girl in mine. Here is a card that I made for My Boo... well actually we call each other "Babe", but I thought the sentiment fit the style of card I made...<wink> I was hoping to just have a relaxing family weekend with DH and do a little BBQ, it's not out of the plans yet, we'll see. Let me know what you think. Smooches...
(click on any image to see larger)
Recipe:
Cart: Sweethearts, Tie the Knot
Paper: DCWV (Neutrals, The Guy Stack), Recollections
Tools: MCT (Stiched Oval, Small Talk/Gift Card Stamps), MS (Metallic Inks), Perfect Pearls on Tag & Silhouette, While Gel Pen,
Embellies: Michaels (Ribbon, Cake/I.O.U. Stamps), $1 Store(Twine), PTI (Vintage Buttons),
 I had to go to an early meeting this morning so this was waiting for him when he woke up. Needless to say..."He Loved It". I wrote a personal message in it around the cake and put the date in (9/3/11) on the IOU. I'll be entering this card into the following challenge. There was another one out there, but at the moment I can't remember which one as I didn't write it down. I'll add as soon as I come across it again, if it's not too late.
Celebrate the Occasion - "Sketch Challenge"

19 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the embossing, great job! Thanks so much for joining CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!! Love the colors!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card love all the detail and also that you finished the inside of the card.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Celebrate the occasion

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Really love the color combo. I'll have to actually use my Sweetheart cartridge and not just look at it. TFS
    http://scrapmyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthmonth... LOL! Love this card. The embossing and silhouette is perfect. Fantastic job =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great take of the sketch! I just love what you did on the inside of the card. Thanks for joining us at CTO. -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOu did a wonderful job. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO. Love the paper that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute. And super embossing. Thanks for joining CTO.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful projects!! Love the card! Thanks for celebrating with us this week at CTO!

    Hugs,
    Tracey - CTO DT member
    www.trailoftreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, sexy birthday card!
    Love your embossing!
    Thanks for joining us a CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great card, love all the different elements you put into the sketch, turned out wonderfully! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are such cute cards!! Love the embossing!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Another fav!! Soooo pretty!
    xoxo Charity
    thebookinroom.blogspot.com
    thebookinroom.hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. uuuuh what a sexy birthday card! I love it =0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome projects!! I love the first card. Sweetheart cart is still on my list:)

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE it!! I am sure he loved it too!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card!
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...