HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CDAC - Progressive Challenge Entry 2 of 3

Here is my second entry (2 of 3) for the CDAC - "Back to School" Digi Challenge. The challenge over at Crafter's Digital Art Center-CDAC is "Back to School" theme.
Call all those digi lovers out there. Here's your enabling message... CDAC Wants YOU. Come join in on the fun. There is sooo much talent and inspiration over there. Smooches...
I'm also entering one these images in the following challenge:
Designed 2 Delight Saturday's Challenge - "Back to School"

14 comments:

  1. You are Awesome. This is so cute.

    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Hugs, CDAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just FABULOUS! LOVE all the different patterned apples along the bottom ... so bright & colorful! Great job!
    Thanks for joining our challenge fun at CDAC! Look forward to seeing your creations for Round #3.

    Darlene
    CDAC Board Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this one is even cuter! Now I am onto the first one you posted(ok, so I am working backwards!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this... Have 3 grandkids back in school, this would be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just loving that little bookworm!! You do such pretty work!
    xoxo Charity
    thebookinroom.blogspot.com
    thebookinroom.hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! I'm crazy about digi stamps, I think my cricut must feel forgotten since its been a while since the last time I used it hehe, I just love digis =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute and those glasses are just too much... just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those glasses. Great card.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable card. I love that paper.

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this little girl, those glasses crack me up:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stinkin cute card, the digi looks like my little granddaugter with the big glasses. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the girl in glasses, she is adorable!!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...