HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Friday, September 30, 2011

CDAC - Progressive Challenge Entry 1 of 2

Hi There,
It ME again. Still sippin' on Starbucks and rushing to get my posts in before they kick us out of here. CDAC has the next set of Digi Images for their Progressive Challenge - Fall/Autumn Theme. I initially wanted to do 3 again, but for the sake of time I only have these that I will be submitting. There is still time for you to enter also, so why not join us. The more the merrier. I told you I'm getting addicted to these digi stamps.
Don't forget the other Amazing News - "Scrapper in the Making" S.I.T.M. is on FACEBOOK. I would be so Honored if you clicked LIKE for my FB page over on the right side column. Smooches...

4 comments:

  1. WOWZA! Just fabulous! Love your design and your coloring is awesome!
    Thanks so much for joining our progressive challenge fun at CDAC! Round #4 is right around the corner ... hope to see you there!

    Darlene
    CDAC Board

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card with a perfect tag! Love your colors and coloring. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    donna
    cdacpc/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...