HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Thursday, September 29, 2011

D2D Progressive Challenge - Fall/Autumn Mums

Hi There My Friends,
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES, It was Sooo Sweet of you to remember ME!...Muwah, Muwah!!!
I'm winding down from my Birthday Month celebration (whew..., it's been a True BLAST!), but I didn't want to leave it without getting in some more posts. This one is my weekly Designed 2 Delight's challenge - Autumn Mums. There have been internet issues going on in a rampage the last few days and I know we've all been affected in some way. Uggghhh, internet and phone lines are down in my area. ETA should be this by this Saturday so... AT&T says. I sit here in Starbucks trying to get in my uploads because of all the chaos. Not a bad place to be if you ask me...lol. Here is my project submission for this challenge.
(click image to see larger)
I really loving coloring these digi images. They are soooo addictive. I used several different markers on these: MS Glitter Pens, Marvy, Bic UF Sharpies & Metallics. These are sooo cool. I did Treat Myself to some COPICS for the very FIRST Time during my B-Day Month, but I'm too afraid to used them yet and I only have about 6 useful colors out of the 8 I have. I think I need more practice and the sharpies and other markers are helping me learn along the way. I also use MCT "Big XL Die" as an inset window for my flowers and the "oval stitched die". DH allowed me to completely spoil myself, with his help of course...lol I know I went overboard. No more shopping until Black Friday for me. I hope I can stick to that(LOL).  D2D has extended their challenge this week because of the issues going on in Blogger Land, so you still have time to join us. Smooches...

3 comments:

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...