HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Monday, September 12, 2011

CCCC & Wacky Wednesday come together...

Heeeey There My Friends,
I Did It! I got one more post in before calling it a night. That should be some type of record or something. I have an early morning tomorrow that's going to require a long drive and a long, long waiting time. I hate those kinds of appointments. I hope this doesn't take up most of my day, but at least I know I was able to get some crafting in to make up for it...lol. This week Meriah over at Tattered Time is hosting this week's CCCC (she and Paula w/More Than Favors alternate weeks). The cartridge chosen for this week was "Gypsy Wanderings", well it's actually not a physical cartridge, but for those of you that own the Gypsy this was one of the pre-installed carts that came with it. Since it may be hard for you to find. I'll point out the cut I did from Gypsy Wandering. It's the "bling shoe"; yep that's right, only 1 cut. That's it...well truth be told, I had cut out the pair, but some where in my craft area one of the shoes got missing and I looked and looked and could not find it anywhere. I hate when that happens. **sn: (it could also be due to the huge mess on my desk from all the crafting I've been doing)**. Anyhew I refused to set up the machine again for cutting out just one shoe so... I Improvised. Hence, the other mini punch shoes instead. This however worked in my favor because Paula at More Than Favors has a weekly Wacky Wednesday Challenge which this week is a Sketch Challenge (see below). It must have been part of that other shoe's plan to help me maximize on my crafting. I'm still a little perturbed I can't find it, but oh well my project is finished now. Take it or Leave It! Go on over and check out these Fabulous Ladies Blog's and join in on the challenges. They are sooo much Fun!
(Wacky Wednesday - Sketch Challenge)

14 comments:

  1. very cute!! Love the sentiment!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Felicia:-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute.well i just hate that too having to loose a cut and not wanting to cut it again.well after you do your cleaning you will find it.hehe.tfs by the way love the sentiament.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have a Sister who does by one in every color! hehehe! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's sooo funny how that all worked out! I love the sentiment...if only it fit into the budget!!
    xoxo Charity
    thebookinroom.blogspot.com
    thebookinroom.hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha I love shoes!!!! This card should totally be for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sentiment fits me perfectly, my husband complains about me and my shoes all the time! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sentiment. That's my moto. Fabulous card.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a girly card! I love shoes and this card is awesome.

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such adorable patterned paper, and the sentiment is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the sentiment! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shoes! Love the paper you used too!! Turned out great!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...