HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CDAC - Progressive Challenge Entry 1 of 3

Hi There My Friends,
It's ME again! Wow 3 posts in 1 day. Am I on a roll or what...lol. I learned of this new site a while ago, but just got around to entering their challenges. This is certainly a stamp blog for Digi scrappers. I'm new to the arena and don't have all the fancy tools like everyone else may have. I'm pacing myself because I want to make sure I'm completely in love before taking the plunge of getting copics, blender pens, refills...etc. Like I need another reason for spending money. I do it BIG or not at all when it comes to my scrapping tools and interest. I just wish my pockets were bigger to afford my insane compulsion...don't we all (lol). Anyhew, the challenge over at Crafter's Digital Art Center-CDAC is "Back to School" theme. Being that it is a progressive challenge, the more you enter the more free digis you get to continue with the challenges. The Grand Prize is a set of Copic Markers. This would be a Super Duper Gift for my Birthday Month celebration if I win. This way I can try without having to buy. There were quite a few images we could use on this challenge, but only one entry is required. You can enter up to 3 digi projects of your choice from the digis given. I did my coloring with colored pencils and some Ultra Fine Bic Markers that I found in some amazing colors.
(click on image to see larger)
Check out the other posts below this one to see my other entries for this challenge.
Call all those digi lovers out there. Here's your enabling message... CDAC Wants YOU. Come join in on the fun. There is sooo much talent and inspiration over there. Smooches...

18 comments:

  1. This is so cute Felicia. You have been very busy. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Hugs,
    Kate CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! Your coloring is awesome! I am with you, when I start something I go all in. So, I have not gone the coloring route(yet!!). But in your case, you have done a wonderful job so it would be worth the investment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be my favourite of the three, love the buttons and the little book worm!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love all of the fun colors and the buttons! I'm also your newest follower. :)

    You're more than welcome to stop by and enter my blog candy giveaway, only 2 days left to enter! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, how fab would that be to win Copic markers!! Such an uber adorable card!!
    xoxo Charity
    thebookinroom.blogspot.com
    thebookinroom.hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh so cute!!!!! the worm is adorable with those wiggly eyes haha love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH wow, that little worm has got to be the cutest worm if there ever was one....adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Cute. Love all the bright colors.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright colors. Good luck in the challenge.

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright colors and the adorable worm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! This is just to cute, love the adorable little worm! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute!!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...