HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Friday, July 8, 2011

MAG Challenge #34 & My Very FIRST DESIGN TEAM!!!

Woo Hooo!!!! I Made the DEISGN TEAM over at

I am Soooo Excited and Blessed to have made this Design Team. This is a very Unique and Challenging blog as most of you may know. If you've never heard of them, then link yourself on over there and check them... I mean US out! MAG Challenge by the Page is strictly about creating designs specifically from a randomly chosen page of one of the cricut cartridges. The rules are simple, you can only use the elements/items shown on that page to create your "work of heart". That's where the challenge comes in. You are free to embellish, emboss, color, spritz, paint...etc. but you cannot mix cuts from another cartridge whatsoever. Soooo are you up for it? I Sure AM! I'm so anxious and honored to be joining a team of such Super, Awesome, Fun and Talented Ladies. Go on now and make/bookmark the MAG Challenge blog as one of your favorites and make sure to check us out every week and JOIN IN ON THE FUN!!! Here is my design entry that was chosen by the team owners which won me a spot on this Fabulous Design Team. **sn: I couldn't decide if I should make the card with or without the butterfly so I sent both pics **
Recipe:
Cart: Simply Charmed (Pg. 39)
Papers: Recollections, Bazzil Basics Bling, DCWV, k*i Memories Classic Prints
Embellies: K & Company (Butterfly), Walmart (Bling & Hearts), atd Serendipity (Letters), Michael's (Ribbon)
Tools: PK-451 Wide Eyed Kids, White/Black Gel Pen

This weeks MAG Challenge #34 is - Simply Charmed Cartridge Pg. 39. You have until July 13th to link up your design. We can't wait to see what you come up with. Smooches...

13 comments:

  1. Great job, glad to have u on board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how happy those flowers are!! I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! The faces are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable. I love both of these cards. Welcome to MAG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are beautiful, I really like the butterfly and the papers that you used

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! What an amazing card creation. You rocked this card. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I know you will do an awesome job!!

    Nicole T.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on making the Mag design team I love your card it is so cute.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that same paper ! Awesome!love love love it !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...