HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Sky Is The Limit...

Hi Everyone,
 It seems like forever that I've posted something I've created. I guess that what happens when LIFE gets in the way. I been trying to finish this online class for an upcoming test that I'm taking concerning a job. It just gets really hard to focus on those when I end up checking the blogs first, so I had to switch gears and say no blogging until I put in at least 2hr or more of online studying. Wish me luck.
 I'm entering this design below as a 2-4-1 entry with Peach Keen Stamps Challenges. Wow, this has never happened to ME before. This entry will be a part of the Tuesday Sketch Challenge and the Let's Face It FRIDAY Challenge. Head on over to Peachy Keen Blog and find out all the details... and by all means, Join In On The Fun!
Create a project using your PKS faces and along with any pun you'd like.
(click image to see larger)

6 comments:

  1. OMG! How stinkin' wonderful is this card??? I love how you combined both of the challenges into one card. Your take on the sketch is perfect!! I just adore the balloons.

    Thanks for playing along with our "So Punny" challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...