HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Card Camp 2011 - Week 3

It's WEEK 3 of the Summer Card Camp with J. McGuire and K. Werner. Here is my take on the color combo challenge for Week 3. I am learning sooooo much and I will be posting another card, trying one of the techniques that was taught. Hope you like it.
(click on image to see larger)
Recipe:
Paper: MS Classic Woodland, Recollections
Tools: MS Punch (Flowers), Fiskars Punch (Flower's Boarder), Hero Arts Stamp (Wood Grain), FRIENDS Stamp (my stash), While Gel Pen, Memento (Rich Cocoa)
Embellies: PTI (Vintage Buttons), Celebrate (Sheer Ribbon)

Here's the other card that I worked on with this technique I learned from the class. The technique is called "fingerinking". I may need a little more practice, but I love how the color blending turned out on this. I can say that is gets messy, but it's a good messy. I can see myself trying out a lot more of this fingerinking. Enjoy your day. Smooches...
(click on image to see larger)
Recipe:
Paper: KRAFT & White A2 Card Base
Tools: MS Doily/Lace Punch, TH Distress Inks (Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Pumice Stone, Fired Brick), Mini Mister, Embossing Powder, Celebrate stamp (my stash),
Embellies: Recollections (Prima Flower - Boutique Fleur), Celebrate (Sheer Ribbon)

3 comments:

  1. Felicia, very cute card. You did an absolutely wonderful job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely... I can see where the finger inking would be messy... but so much fun! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wine card is beautiful!!

    Love it!!

    Nicole T.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...