HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Friday, July 15, 2011

Thanks for the Lovely AWARD!

It's been a while since I received one of these and I'm so thankful for someone thinking of me. Shen over at My Curious Crafts, felt that I deserved this. Hey, I think she's right...lol. Anyhew I just wanted to share. You should check Shen's site out (, she's a super talented lady. Don't go sleepin' on her now... she may just be the next challenge winner in those contests out there. Thanks again Shen.
I personally would like to share this with some more Awesome ladies on the blogger block.
Adrian - By Adrian 4 U
Emma - My Creative Time
Gloria - Girlia's Cards
Madison - Funky Cards
Momo - Made by Momo
Paula - More than Favors
Ruthie - September Ninth
Shen - My Curious Crafts
There are many more I could share this with, but I'd never stop typing and the list would never end. This is my short immediate list for now. Enjoy your award Ladies! Smooches...

1 comment:

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...