HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Throwback Thursday - Wild Card or Just Because Cartridge

Hi Everyone,
 It's another wonderful time over at Emma's - My Creative Time. Her Throwback Thursday Challenge is here again and just in time for her next release. Woo Hoo, You ROCK Emma! Here is the skinny on the details:
***Use either "Wild CardOR "Just Because" cartridges! & PLEASE incorporate some EMBOSSING somewhere on any project of your choice! You can dry or heat emboss, whichever you prefer!  
IF YOU DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CARTRIDGES, USE ANY "OLDER" CARTRIDGE YOU OWN!
As much as I love this cart, I don't use it often enough. So I dusted it off and pulled out my "Wild Card" cartridge to showcase how wonderful and useful this cart is. Hope you like what I came up with. I hope this made it in time. If not, I wanted to share my "Wild Card" card anyway. Her next 8th release will be announced soon. I Can't Wait!
(click on image to see larger)
O-M-GEE, I couldn't wait to get my hands on Emma's stamps and try them out on this project. I was like a kid in a candy store when they arrived in the mail. This card is a tribute to Mrs. Emma and the wonderful job she continues to do with ALL of her Stamp Releases. KUDOS!!! I always look forward to what you'll come up with next. Smooches...

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I just love your card. Thank you for joining us at Emma's Thursday Throwback Challenge.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...