HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday to My Sunshine "Felice Ruby-Ann"

OK, I've been M.I.A. for a while, but for darn good reason. Planning and preparing for my first & only daughter's 2nd Birthday. I want to make sure all her days are special because she certainly does that for me each and every time she looks at me with those beautiful eyes. I had to make quite a few party favors and I didn't get the help I thought I was going to have putting them together so I was up all night in over drive trying to make sure everything was done. This year we decided to take the party to an outside location and let them worry about the setup and clean up. **sn: (That is the BEST idea ever, especially when you're working against time and have a ton of other things on your plate all at once)**. The party was at Monkey Joe's a cool fun place for kids where they can jump around, play games, eat and make new friends. Everyone had a nice time and after all was said and done, I was completely pooped. Pooped I tell ya! I slept and stayed in all day Sunday and my body sure needed it. Here is the progression of all that I made for her party. There's going to be a lot of photos taken, but dang it, it took a lot of time to make so I'm going to post them for all to see. Smooches...
I'm especially PROUD of myself for how my very 1st Rosette came out (see above). I got the idea from Tammy Skinner over at Creative Critterz. She has two videos on it and she made it look so easy... and when I tried it, it actually was. I was soo, soo PROUD of myself. **sn:(I was doing a little happy dance when I finished it. Now that's a sight I'd have to charge you to see...LOL)** I know I'll be doing a lot more of these from now on. I see these becoming some GREAT Grad Gifts to wear for family members at a graduation; just like Tammy showed in her video. Thanks for the wonderful idea Tammy. YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!!
 I used several different carts to make these, but I'll have to go back into my gypsy to remember which ones. I'm sure some of them are obvious to most, which one I used. All in all everyone had a great time. Thanks goodness I made extra favors, because for some reason the Adults wanted one too. I might be mistaken, but I thought it was a kids party (lol). I know my guests and regardless of how many kids, I have to prepare for them also. Next year her party is going to have a much shorter guest list. LOL! Hope you Enjoyed! Goodnight, Smooches...


1 comment:

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...