HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birthday Cake Shape Card

Hey yall this is my FIRST 2 for 1 entry . This make things soooo much easier when you can combine an entry with another challenge. I hope it is not a problem for the blogs that I'm entering this on. Here is my card. I didn't read it anywhere on there.
Recipe:
Paper: DCWV Pattern Paper (Sweet Stack), Recollections, Bazzil Bling Basics
Cart: Simply Charmed (All shapes cut at 4")
Stamps: MPS (Fruit & Veggie Puns) "You're Very Sweet", Inkadinkado "Happy Birthday"
Stickles: Orange Peel, Yellow, Cotton Candy
Ink: Memento-Tuxedo Black & Studio G Chalk Ink

I really had fun making this card and it turned out super cute if I do say so myself. This will be entered into the My Pink Stamper Birthday Crazy Card Challenge and Birthday Sundaes - Shaped Birthday Card.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your followers...you deserve it. How about a party or blog hop to celebrate. Love your card creation also. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome details in this super sweet card! I love the stickles candles,pretty pattern paper and wonderful stickles icing!! Perfect! Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you can say it... This card turns out SUPER cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Birthday Sundaes.
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondeful card Felicia... You did awesome on the shaped card challenge. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes, hope to see you again next week. HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good enough to eat. Especially like the candles.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You stopped by my blog earlier and asked where I got my sentiment, it's from Joy's Life, you can pick up the site from my blog, top left corner is her button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, especially the sparkly candles and icing on the cake! Thank you for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...