OMG... I can't believe it! My First and Foremost Inspiring Stamper, Scrapbook & Crafter is having a... Design Team Call Challenge.
Standard A2 Size Card (5 1/2 x 4 1/4)in
Background Layer - (5 1/4 x 4)in
Squirrel - 3.75in (both layers)
Boarder Fence - (5 1/4 x 1)in
Recollections - Kraft, Pastels(Pink)
Fall Leaf Paper (DCWV)
Green Boarder (DCWV)
Martha Stewart Punch "Gothic Arches"
White Gel Pen (Stitching)
Pink Ribbon Trim - Michael's
Hair Bow (Hemp Cord - dyed with Studio G - Fushia Pigment Ink)
Ice Stickles on Hair Bow
MPS Punnylicious "Nuts about you!" - Stampin' Up, Whisper White Craft Ink & White Embossing Powder
PKS (Happy Lashes Assortment PK-460 & Critter Faces Set PK-754)
This would be such a dream come true... I've been stalking, oops following her (lol) since Day 1 of Cricut Expression's arrival. I've never been on a Design Team before, but I think it would be Soooo Exciting! And to make it on the MPS Design Team would be like, like, like... OMG FANTABULOUS!!!
OK, Here's the Scrap on the MPS Design Team 2011 Challenge & Submission:
All you need to do is add a project for this challenge by Wednesday. Robyn will be choosing two additional persons to serve 6 months on her upcoming team! Here are some of the requirements....
* You will need to have a blog - [check]
* You cannot already be serving on a DT that has product that is a conflict of interest (most DTs are just fine as long as they do not sell product that is similar to My Pink Stamper Original Cricut Stamps idea) - [check]
* Your project must be made just for this challenge - [check]
* Post a pic on your blog with a full recipe along with what the challenge is about - [check]
* This needs to be a new project that you make just for this challenge - [check]
* Only one entry per person, please - [check]
* You must have either a Cricut or Imagine to serve on the team - [check]
* No experience necessary but you must have a love for the craft! :) - [Dbl check]
Challenge: Make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite cartridge using my favorite colors......
(other optional color of your choice)
Good luck!!! I will announce the new Design Team on Friday night!!
Here's My Submission yall. I Pray (really I'm praying...) when Robyn see's my submission, she thinks its good enough to make her MPS Crew. Let me know your thoughts also. Be nice... (lol).