HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Best Intentions

Well... you know what they say about the Best Intentions. I really wanted to go home and work on a few crafts to upload for a few challenges out there on some of my favorite blogs. MadebyMomo Tuesday Challenge, Emma's Throwback Thursday , LFIF Peachy Keen Challenge, PKS Sketch Challenge,  and SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge. I'm being really ambitious or really Crazy, but I'm not telling. You figure it out. (lol) Anyhew, I'm determined to get some therapy in ***we all know that we use scrapping as our means of therapy***. I'll need to use my hubby's computer to upload (shhhh don't tell him) because I had to send mine out for minor repairs, Stay tuned though, I'm excited about what I'm creating. Smooches... 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind comment and for visiting my blog! I am now one of your followers!!! Good luck in making time for crafts, I know how it can go to the bottom of the list!!! hugs, Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...