HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Made By Momo - First Tuesday Challenge of 2011

Hey yall, Made by Momo is having her 1st Tuesday Challenge of the year...

Hello Everyone and welcome to the First Tuesday Challenge of the Year!!!
So I decided for the New Year to do something different and have the girls choose some of the challenges. This week Joanna picked it and the challenge is to make something with "Snow" or a "Snow theme". Here are the absolutely fabulous projects they came up with.

This is the scoop on her Tuesday Challenges: ...For those that are new I do a challenge on my blog every other week on Tuesday. After the last challenge of the month I pick a winner from all of the months entries! My only rule is to have fun! Thanks for all of you that always participate!

Here's my Entry. I made this during Christmas for cards that my mother sent out. ***I made several different ones and she took them all...hum; mothers! lol***
I did this some time ago, so I don't remember the full recipe on everything I used. My apologies. Here's what I recall.
A2 Card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
Cuttlebug Snowflake folder
DCWV - Patterned Paper
Recollections - Solid Paper
Michael's - Ribbon & Embellishments
Snowman - Winter Frolic? at 3 1/2?
Martha Stewart Punch - ?

Feel Free to Check Out My GALLERY for other things I've done and leave me a comment. Thanks for stopping by. Smooches...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...