HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Thursday, January 20, 2011

C-O-N spiracy

Ugghhhh!!! I sent my computer out for repair last week and I still don't have it back yet. My hubby's computer has a terrible virus on it that keeps popping up other windows on it. To top it off, I'm now having to deal with getting my car fixed from some Nut Case who side swipped my car. I mean, I drive a big SUV, how could you not see me. Was that text message that important? This is a C-O-N Spriacy!!! All in all, I'm going to keep my head up, smile and not gonna let this steal MY JOY! I'm told that I'll have my computer back by tonight or tomorrow morning the latest. I'm using someone else's laptop at the moment just to give you a quick update on what's going on in my world. Soooo this means that I won't be able to post anything until I get my computer back. Ugghhh!! **Note to self(nts): Next time you have an issue with your computer, fix it your darn self** lol! I look soooo forward to getting things back on track with my crafts. That's the ME Time that keeps me sane. Until my next post, Smooches...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...