HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Congrats GRAD! & Design Team Call at CRICUT 360º

Hi Everyone,

It's me again, crafting in the wee hours. Why do we do this to ourselves especially for someone like me who has to get up and go to work in the mornings. Anyhew, it's that time of year again where there are many graduates that I know this year from family, friends and colleagues. There also Father's Day creeping up, but I'll take one task at a time. I've been working on some Graduate cards and will have more to show in a few days as I complete them. I figured I would at least give a taste of what I've done thus far. I also learned through another blog friend of mine about a First Design Team Call over at CRICUT 360º. Here's the skinny: a card or a layout with LIME GREEN and a BUG in it
What a co-inky-dink that my first card will fit the design challenge specs they call for. It must be destiny. Well here is my 1st Graduation Card. I won't say who I'll be giving it to yet because of friends and family that may read this. They'll just have to be surprised. Plus I don't want to start any type of bidding war over the cards of who wants which one. **sn: the parents are just as bad as the kids, putting claim on everything I post or make and they weren't even thought about when I made it...lol.** Seriously, I Love them all for them loving what I do and keeping me inspired. Hope you like it to. I would love to read some of your comments. Thanks for all the love I've received from my fellow scrappers out there. I learn and grow from you. Smooches...
Recipe:
Papers: DCWV (Guy Stack), Recollections
Cart: Create A Critter
Stamps: Studio G Hats Off Set (GRAD Cap & Congrats), PKS Critter Faces
Embellies: Buttons (fms - from my stash),  Twine (Michael's)
Ink: Martha Steward Metallic Pigments on the edge and layers of card, Embossing Powder on Wording.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Felicia, love it... Thanks for your submission... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this card!
    Love the lil' wormie!
    Best of luck to you on the dt call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card i love it,this is absolutely brilliant work.


    Send gifts to Pakistan From UK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...