HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's Wack Wednesday over at Paula's (More Than Favors)

Ugghhhh! That Blogger erased my post. I guess we can be thank that it was only one day of posts that were missing. :-)

Anyhew, there another challenge going on over at Paula's (More Than Favors) and it's "Anything Goes" for her Wacky Wednesday #38 Challenge this week. I did a lot of scrapbooking during National Scrapbooking Day and I figured that any of the cards I made would be a perfect entry. After all it is anything goes..., right. (lol) Hope you like what I made. Head on over to Paula's blog and find out the details for yourself and participate with the rest of us. Can't wait to see what the rest of you make. You know we bloggers love reading comments, so let me know your thoughts. Smooches...
Recipe:
Cart = Forever Young
Papers: DCWV, Recollections
Embellies = Multipak Rhinestones (Michael's), Letters (Thickers), Doily Punch (MS), Ribbon = $1 Bin (Michael's), Pearl = Studio G?, Stickles (Hair, Dress Trim, Shoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...