Paula over at More that Favors host this weekly challenge, alternating weeks with Meriah, at Two Scraptastic Gals. I've been wanting to enter for a while now because I have most of the cartridges that have been in the challenges lately. Well, I decided at the last minute that night to just go for it. Here are a few of the details about the challenge that Paula explains on her blog:
If this is your first time tuning in here is how this will work. Meriah and I will alternate weeks posting the challenge. Last week Meriah posted the Challenge and this weeks its me. There will always be a poll up on the right hand side where you can vote for the cartridge that you would like us to use next week. The Challenge will run from Monday - Sunday. On Monday's along with our winner we will post the New Projects! I hope you will Join us!
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday March 27th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. If you do not have the challenge cartridge, you may make something with a similar cartridge.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!! The Cartridge was picked by our followers... The Cartridge is Doodlecharms!
Here's my Doodlecharms CCCC Entry above. I'll post the recipe later, I was working against the time clock here and I hope I made it in time. ooops I guess you can see some traces of my rushing...I call it a unique work of heart. (lol) Smooches...
Posted by Scrapper in the Making
Felicia - Scrapper in the Making