HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My 1st Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge (CCCC)


Hey Everyone,
Paula over at More that Favors host this weekly challenge, alternating weeks with Meriah, at Two Scraptastic Gals. I've been wanting to enter for a while now because I have most of the cartridges that have been in the challenges lately. Well, I decided at the last minute that night to just go for it. Here are a few of the details about the challenge that Paula explains on her blog:
If this is your first time tuning in here is how this will work. Meriah and I will alternate weeks posting the challenge. Last week Meriah posted the Challenge and this weeks its me. There will always be a poll up on the right hand side where you can vote for the cartridge that you would like us to use next week. The Challenge will run from Monday - Sunday. On Monday's along with our winner we will post the New Projects! I hope you will Join us!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday March 27th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. If you do not have the challenge cartridge, you may make something with a similar cartridge.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!
 The Cartridge was picked by our followers... The Cartridge is Doodlecharms!
Here's my Doodlecharms CCCC Entry above. I'll post the recipe later, I was working against the time clock here and I hope I made it in time. ooops I guess you can see some traces of my rushing...I call it a unique work of heart. (lol) Smooches...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...