HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

S.I.T.M. Update

Hello My Friends,
Just a quick note to let you all kmow that I haven't abandoned you. (I could never do that) I just got back in town yesterday from being gone since Thursday due to a family funeral. I'll be getting back in the swing of things after unpacking, washing and re-organizing. I did as much communicating as I could over my phone but that just made the urge worse. I should be back to crafting in a little while so stay tuned as you'll see me posting some cool new creations soon. Hope all is going well with everyone out there. Until next time, take care... Smooches!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Felicia, sorry to hear about you loss but super glad to have you back my friend. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, sorry to hear about your loss. Take care. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your loss, I will be praying for you and yours!

    I appreciate all of your wonderful comments, they are really encouraging!

    In answer to your question Dusti did my blog design and here is her link

    http://www.scrappinwithcricut.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...