HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Start Your Stash Day1

Hi My Friends,
It's the holidays and I'm Super Busy...cooking, cleaning, eating (lol), getting my Black Friday list organized...and so on. Just wanted to share some news about one of my favorite bloggers that I stalk follow Amber of "Damask Love". She is Ubber Ubber Talented and she's having a few giveaways going on this week. Head on over there and tell her I "Felicia - Scrapper in the Making" Sent You. We'll both get an entry to her giveaways.
Amber of "Damask Love"
I am trying my best to get some crafting in to share, but it appears that I'm the only worker-bee trying to get things done around here. I hope to have some things to share soon. In case I don't get to post as soon as I'd like, I want to take the time now to Wish All of YOU!...a
"Happy Thanksgiving"
Take time to hugs, kiss, laugh and enjoy everyone around you this holiday. I miss you all and will get back to you as soon as I sanely can...gobble, gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...