HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Friday, March 23, 2012

Your Friendship Warms My Heart...

Hello My Friends,
I meant to post this since yesterday, but time and other things just got in the way. I know... it's call "Life". Anyhew, here is a card that I did when I received my Happy Mail from My Creative Time (MCT). Did you know she's having a Linking Party for this recent release. To read more about it, click here. I Love, Love, Love this new stamp set and wish I could afford the whole release, I'll have to go back for those large "Coffee Backgrounds" at a later date. Here is my card and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed making it. I'll come back later to post the recipe details, but I'm off to another appointment that I can't miss.
I'll be entering this card into the following:
My Creative Time - Blog Hop Link Up Par-Tea
Celebrate The Occasion - Make a Project to share with Someone Special

4 comments:

  1. Great non-traditional colors for a coffee card!!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Link Up Par-tea! :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Great way to use that twine. Love the new blog design. Thanks for joining us at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWEASOME JOB!!! I love the destressing and the colors you chose! Thanks for playing along with CTO!! www.scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, love your fun details with the sentiments! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for your "Welcome Spring" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...