HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"It's Carnival Time" at CWC

Hello, Hello My Friends...
It been a wonderful time going on here in my household and life lately. I truly feel the Blessings are flowing my way. I've been up to a lot and I will share as soon as I can and things become more concrete. I'll get right into the challenge going on today over at Cooking with Cricut. This week's theme is: Carnival and/or Birthday. I stepped out of my comfort zone again. I went with my first Side-Step Card. I really had fun with this and it was really easy to do. I can see me pre-making some base side-step cards for future use. This post is a little Bitter  Sweet for Me as it will be my last post for CWC Design Team. :-( I have so many things going on right now that I chose not to continue on for another term at this time. I will miss those wonderful designers, but will show up as often as I can to participate in the wonderful challenges or as a Guest Designer...hint, hint. :-). Ok onto my card...
 
Head on over to Cooking with Cricut and check out the rest of the Design Team's inspiration for you.
There is plenty more ahead for me and I will be sharing it with All of You Here. Please feel free to come back as often as you can. You never know when there might be some fabulous prizes in store or other goodies. Speaking of goodies, I will be having an upcoming give-away for my Be-lated Blogaversary; Who Does That?...Well ME, that's who. With everything going on I did not have to time to celebrate and plan a proper 1yr Blogaversary. So I'll be having a Be-lated Blogaversary! I'm always in the mood for a party so this one will be a lot of fun. Until next time...take care my friends I {Heart} All of YOU! Smooches...
p.s. I hear Google/Blogger with do away with the current "Followers" feature. Please take the time to Follow ME on the NEW LINK on the right. I Don't Want to Loose Touch with Any Single One of You.

8 comments:

  1. this is amazing and the colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AWESOME card! It's so fun and all the details are great! I've missed you!!! Enjoy what every it is you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! It is so bright and happy.

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicia this is such a great side step card!! I will have to try one!! :) OH and your profile pic of the sun and cloud...ADORABLE!!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    PS> Don't be a stranger!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your so creative, this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all I can say is wow. amazing. I am now a follower of you linky will you please join me also. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so much fun!! Love the sparkly snow cone and the little monkey! Great job! (:

    cait-creates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...