Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hoo... Hoo.. Beware!

Hi There,
It's me again. This card was made with the upcoming spooky celebration in mind. This will be entered into the Cardz TV - "Make a Halloween card using an Owl", FCCB - "Create a project with a Pumpkin", The Pink Elephant - "Trick or Treat" theme and also Tacky Tuesday's - "Use an Owl and the word "Hoo" in your sentiment". This was my first time using my Happy Hauntings cart. I'm really liking cutting these images. I can see me using this for a lot more scrapbooking now.
I love making projects that can fit multiple challenges. It makes it that more fun and challenging for me at least.

7 comments:

  1. Nicely done! Great faux stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card looks great. Love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card! Love all the papers and details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card-- I too love that you can do some many challenges! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Love the face on that pumpkin!! Thanks for joining the challenge at FCCB this week!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just Love your Card! Love that little Pumpkin. To Cute! Thanks for Sharing! Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card. I love all of the different colors of orange you used

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...