HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not feeling to well...

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick update to let you know that I haven't abandoned you all. I haven't been feeling so hot lately and no mood or energy to craft either. I have a doctor's appointment today. There's been this nasty cold going around where I work and I've managed to steer clear of catching anything thus far, but maybe not this time. I don't get sick very often so I'm not going to claim it now either. We'll see what the doctor has to say. I will have some posts up soon of something things I've been doing on my gypsy. Until then, everyone take special care and share with someone that you Love Them today. Smooches...

1 comment:

  1. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often. **Lots of Hugs** Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. I pray your feeling better... *Ü*!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...