HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Wacky Wednesday #35 at More Than Favors by Paula

Hey All,

I know I've been MIA for a while, but things happen such as life and no matter what we have to live it. Anyhew, I did get those baskets finished, all 14 of them and the kids and parents really liked them. Paula over at More Than Favors is hosting her weekly Wacky Wednesday Challenge #35 on her blog and I decided that these baskets would be the pefect entry for it. Here's the skinny on the details:
Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! This week it's an Easter Theme! So hop to it and let's see your Easter Themed Projects! Momo & Gloria were asked to create anything with an Easter Theme.
Here's my entry, hope you all like them. Happy Easter!!! Smooches...



The recipe for these is just below these photos. Come back often I have a few more things I'm working on and I want to share them all with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...