HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Art Philosophy Showcase at Cooking with Cricut

Hello My FAB Friends,
I'm so excited to be sharing with you today my showcase of the Art Philosophy cartridge. I'm showcasing this over at "Cooking with Cricut".
You can only get this through a Close To My Heart (CTMH) Rep. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this cartridge. When it arrived I kept in a special place away from my other carts for now to make sure I get some immediate use of it. Well that time has come and let me tell you, I had to pull myself away from my Cricut. I couldn't or didn't want to stop cutting. I must admit that when I first went through this cart. I immediately thought of Christmas. This cartridge is a definite must have for your Cricut Collection. It can serve sooo many purposes for several different occasions all in one. I can't say enough about it so journey with me as I share a few of the many cuts I found interesting to do.
For my first cut, I created this card using the card feature. I really love the card feature on this cart and couldn't help but thinking, yes I want to do a window-mock card. The cards on this cart are soooo easy to follow. I used several different papers (a recollections stack, DCWV, SU) and the stamp on this one is from PBD - Christmas Wishes. Ribbon is from Michael's.
I really love how this card came out. I popped dotted the frame on the background layer to make the look of the Tree in a window. The sentiment is from PBD-"Christmas Wishes". I did some distressing to the inside frame and tree. This is my favorite and I will definitely be making more of these.
Similar to card one. I loved the play on this card and I gave it more sparkle with the choice of papers. I tell you this Cart will be getting a good work out for the holidays. There are several more card features to enjoy on it. The sentiment is from PBD - Christmas Wishes. I also used ribbon from Michael''s and added some twine.
Now I'm moving onto Tags. See I told you I had Christmas on my mind with this cart, but it can be for so many other uses as well. Even Home Decor. I haven't explored that yet. I Love this simple yet cute tag. The Tag features are AWESOME! The sentiment is from MPS - Winter Punnies. I did some distressing on the edges. I cut out the snowflake. Distressed it a little then added some Martha Stewart glitter to sparkle it up.
Aren't these tags Fun? Who can think of Christmas without a hanging stocking. This too was simple to assemble. This cart has it all and the layers are soooo easy. Mass producing would not be a problem at all. The sentiment is from MCT - All Around Christmas. I couldn't help but give this some sparkle too with stickles and Martha Stewart glitter pens.
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, How lovely are thy colors. This one I think is my favorite of the tags. I used my iRock to glue the colored gems as the decor for the tree. I put stickles on the star and around the frame of the tag. Sentiment is from MCT - All Around Christmas.
 If you don't have this cart, I suggest you Run... don't walk and find your nearest Close to My Heart (CTMH) Rep and check this off your Christmas List. Using this cart was so much fun, I couldn't stop cutting. I want to try out every cut and I've never said that before about any cart. This will certainly be getting me through my Christmas projects this year. (**sn: I have to make cards for me and my mom this year.**) I could spend all day showing you this cart, but I won't hold you any longer. I know you have other blogs to visit besides me. Thanks so much for taking the time to come by. Over at Cooking with Cricut, we have some Fun Challenges and Great Inspiration there for you. Check out what's been cookin' over at Cooking with Cricut.  Hope you enjoyed this CWC-Showcase. Smooches...

5 comments:

  1. WOW...Everything looks GREAT! Way to use that cart and all those sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your projects and the sentiments you used! This is one of my favorite carts, I am so glad I invested in it, LOL. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post girl!!! You really pulled out all the stops and gave us some fantastic inspiration! THANK YOU SO MUCH for showcasing all the wonderful things this cart has on it! I think it is on my top five favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy. All of your creations looks awesome though.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...