HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Thursday, October 13, 2011

CDAC - Progressive Challenge-#4 3 of 3

Are you still there My Friends,
I can sure say that it's been wonderful posting for you all while Felicia is away. She will be heading back home today hopefully and is anxiously waiting to get back into the swing of things. This last project chosen from the CDAC Challenge Gallery is one of my favorite. I/we hope you like it too. Until next time my friends, signing off... It's been an amazing time. Smooches... Be-Gee. (Blogger Genie) ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose to color the image! Very fun and cheery! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    HUGS!!
    Kim
    CDAC Progressive Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...