HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Winners of Blog Hops

Hi Everyone,
I've been hitting the books this week. It's been soooo long since I've had to study for something, but after Thursday I will be free from trying to cram all this stuff in my head. Anyhew, Thank YOU Soooo Much for joining in on the Blogs Hops I was a part of this past weekend. It was so super sweet reading all of your comments. It definitely keeps me encouraged and challenged to do more. Without further a do, here are the wonderfully fabulous winners that participated with me and my fellow Design Team pals in the Blog Hops.
Winner of Adopt A Pet Shelter Blog Hop:
Sugarlips said...
Adorable card! I became a follower.
 
Winner of MAG Blogaversary Blog Hop:
Amy said...
What a fun card! I love the bright and cheerful paper :)
Congratulations Ladies!! You have 48hrs from this post date to get me your info so that I can send out your wonderful goodies to you. You can use the Contact ME link at the top of the page to send me your info or email me directly. Thanks again for visiting my blog and playing along with all of us. Smooches...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!!! How exciting! I just sent you an email! Thanks again :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...