HomeAbout MeLabelsGalleryDesign ResumeVideosContact Me

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Cooking With Cricut Wednesday's -

Hi Friends,
Wow this week is getting the best of me. I have a major test to take for next week and I have yet to open the book. I will need all prayers to get through this one. Anyhew enough of that... It's another Wednesday Challenge day over at Cooking with Cricut. Us Sous Chefs were asked to do a color challenge using PURPLE & GREEN, but also follow one of the Sketch Choices. Oct. 23rd is Mother-in-Law's Day (who knew???) so I/we created projects that would in some way commemorate that day. Here is my project below and the Sketch I chose.
(my apologies on the lighting for some reason this lime green color did not photograph well)
I used the Rock Princess cart and blinged it up. I added some perfect pearls in green and brushed around the frame of the card and used the MS all round the page punch to create that green frame..  I looks really shimmery in person. If my MIL was still here with us, she would totally be getting this card. Head on over to CWC and see what the rest of the Design Team has cooked up for your inspiration. We look forward to having you join in on the FUN. Smooches...

6 comments:

  1. I love this bright, cheery, fun card, Felicia! You totally rocked the sketch! Hang in there and study, study, study!

    ~ Jen, CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Felicia. It turned out super cool. How you manage to cut that small wording is just amazing to me. Me and my Cricut are never friends when it comes to fonts, LOL

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is great and it ROCKS too.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this card is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vibrant colors and sharp details on the card. That bow is too cute!
    Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the Craft Love...